Friday 13 September 2013

100 Word Challenge: Jessie

“Ahhhhhhh!” get it off me screamed Laura like it was the end of humanity.
“But it’s the biggest fish I've ever caught plus he really likes you” argued Simon, trying not to sound too much of a know it all.
“I don’t care how much it likes me it’s destroying my vintage dress.”
“Simon” called Mrs Lowersmith from the other side of the pond. “Thats an amazing fish, the largest in school history!”.  “Quick call the papers!” she yelled.  “Really”, thought Laura.
The next day, with Simon’s face on the front page…”Simon, said Laura, what are doing tonight?”

1 comment:

  1. Well done for entering the 100wc Jessie! What a brilliant story you have written, I really enjoyed reading it. I particularly liked your fantastic use of speech and interesting vocabulary. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete