Friday 6 September 2013

100 Word Challenge: Jess and Ffion

It was 4am. Suddenly I heard a crack. It scared me and I didn’t  know what  was going on.  All of  a sudden my bedroom door slammed shut. I clambered out of bed and tiptoed to the other side of the room. The lights flickered on and off even though no one else was in sight. I opened the door to see a strange figure standing before me. “Hello, anyone there.” I said, my jaw chattering. In a flash of lightning the strange figure had vanished. BANG. Another door slammed shut. I thought to myself carefully. Who is this figure?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love a good ghost story, nice and scary! And I love that you used the word "clambered", what a fun word to use and that makes good writing even better. Keep up the good work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete